"The Admission Fee" Faro Celarain Eco Park Tip by joiwatani
Faro Celarain Eco Park, Isla Cozumel: 5 reviews and 25 photos
The admission to the Faro Celarain Ecopark is $5.00 and there is a discount for children.
Pay at the entrance of the park. The people who collects money are actually Mayans and they maintain this park.
The staff there speak English and they are pretty helpful. You can ask directions from them and what are the best things to do at the park. You may also ask for a park's map.
Address: South Coastal Road
Directions: 15 miles from the town
More Off The Beaten Path in Isla Cozumel (3)
More Reviews (55)
- See All Close to downtown and the beach
- See All When shopping, warn your children
- See All Looking for jewelries?
- See All The Mayan arts and crafts
- See All Bikes with a carriage
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Isla Cozumel?Share Your Travels