"Kings Island Resort Poor Service" Kings Island Resort & Conference Center Tip by maynard946

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I had made rservations online for a chalet family room. This would accomodate my entire family. When I got to the hotel I was told that none of the chalets were clean and the manager tried to talk me into get a single room with a roll away bed and try to fit 6 people in this. I refused. He then came back and said that they had a clean chalet available. We entered the room and it was clear to see that it was not vacummed. However, we were tired and I just wanted to go to bed. I entered the bath room and there was coffee spilled all over the sink and the commade was very dirty. I called hotel staff and asked if they could give me some cleaning supplies and I would clean the bathroom. The manager brought over some lysol and I cleaned the bathroom. I was so ready for bed and I pulled down the comforter and there was no fitted sheet on the bed. Just a mattress. I drew the line there and called staff and requested another room. They gave me 2 adjoining rooms and we had to pack up all of our bags and move to these rooms. I got home and found out that they have charged my credit card twice for two different amounts. I called hotel and (of course) the accountant is not in and I am still waiting on there phone call back. The pictures of the hotel on the internet look great,,,,,soooo not great. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Unique Qualities: indoor pool was very cold

Address: 5691 Kings Island Dr, Mason, OH 45040
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 304-946-2939
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://

• Written Oct 13, 2011

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.