"Don't slip on the mangoes." Top 5 Page for this destination Cairns Warnings Or Dangers Tip by tropicrd
Cairns Warnings and Dangers: 51 reviews and 58 photos
Please be mindful of the mangoes that have fallen from the trees around Cairns.
The birds and bats love them and leave them half eaten or split open making a slippery mess.
October through to 'approx' March is mangoe season and Cairns has hundreds of these wonderful trees.
If you are walking around the Botanical Gardens and the Tanks area then be extra careful as this fruit has dropped onto the stairs and ramps waiting for some unsuspecting visitor to tread on them.
There isn't anything that anyone can do about this until the season is over.
othercontact: Medical assistance
More Warnings and Dangers in Cairns (13)
More Reviews (118)
- See All Mango Madness
- See All Cairns newest Tropical & Romantic...
- See All Good coffee at the club
- See All Stop for fresh fruit and vegies.
- See All Drive on a dusty country road
- See All Working holidays in Cairns
- See All qconnect--new bus timetables
- Galleries have control of Indigenous...
- See All "Your shout mate"
- Pandamonium Live Bands
- See All Fishing list and tips for Families.
- See All Sport at Cazaly's,Cairns
tropicrd's Related Pages
Have you been to Cairns?Share Your Travels