Mirage Hotel: "A hotel with a strip view/volcano view" Top 5 Page for this destination Las Vegas Hotel Tip by joiwatani
Las Vegas Hotels: 1,731 reviews and 2,209 photos
When booking at a hotel, make sure to request for a room with a view. I have not stayed at Mirage Hotel, but most of their rooms have views in them.
I assure you that you won't be spending much time in your room when you are in Las Vegas! There are so many things to see anyway...so why spend time in your room?
Three days-stay in Las Vegas was not enough. We have to go back again and again...We still have to do the Grand Canyon Helicopter ride...
I uploaded 1,000 pictures on my Las Vegas page and many reviews. I hope those tips will help you.
Directions: Las Vegas Strip
More Hotels in Las Vegas (30)
More Reviews (205)
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Abraham Lincoln at the wax museum
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels