"Seattle-Tacoma International Airport" Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Transportation Tip by joiwatani
Seattle Transportation: 238 reviews and 294 photos
Sound Transit Link Light Rail offers an easy, direct connection from Seattle Amtrak Station to SEA-TAC Airport. Walk out King St. exit, turn left to the Weller Street Pedestrian Overpass and follow it directly two blocks to the Internaitonal District Station. Trains run every 8-15 minutes, 5:00 a.m. t- 2:00 p.m.
Travel time is 36 minutes. Tickets are $2.50, sold by machince at the entrance. Sound Transit Information: 1-888-889-6368 or www.soundtransit.org
More Transportation in Seattle (22)
More Reviews (169)
- See All A total disappointment at Marrakesh...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels