"View from Jefferson Park" Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Things to Do Tip by b1bob
Richmond Things to Do: 275 reviews and 462 photos
Jefferson Park is in a hilly area just east of downtown Richmond. This makes it a good place to view the Richmond skyline or just sit and watch the world go by. A word to the wise: don't stay in this park after dark. This part of Richmond is gentrifying, but there is still crime against people who let their guard down and especially after dark.
Directions: between North 19th Street and North 21st Street.
More Things to Do in Richmond (34)
More Reviews (217)
- See All Soul Food In Richmond
- See All West End Antique Mall
- See All Old Mechanics and Merchants Bank...
- See All "Qué Pasa" Festival
- See All University of Richmond (or U of R)
- See All Clean up after your pet
b1bob's Related Pages
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels