"Pure Energie" India Favorite Tip by NaliniGanapati

Rameshrawam Island
      Rameshrawam Island
      Rameshwaram Temple
    by NaliniGanapati
      This is a sweet cow outside the temple
      me after the 21 well baths
  • Pure Energie - India

Favorite thing: Oh so many things.. First is the high pure energy of life that permeates every sinew of my being when I'm there. I could really tell the tangible difference of feeling, once I returned to the USA (Los Angeles).
The Temple's, the sea, the rice paddy fields, wondering sadhu's(holy men).. Bulls, cows everywhere. Jst seeing a man walking his elephant in the night.
India is a big place, I was in the Southern part for my first trip.. The Temple's were my main reason for going. Its a very magical experience..
Keep in mind if you go to the temples and you are a foreigner , some temple's will not allow you in.. It's a very sacred time for pilgrims and they are protective of the temple's, Most temple's will allow you in..Also you will need to be in traditional Indian attire.. :o)

Fondest memory: I visited a Temple called Rameshwaram. IN this temple there are 21 sacred wells. For Hindu's this is a place where one can erase any sins that they feel they have made.. Here I am in India , no shoes on walking in a 1000's year old temple soaking wet going to next and the next well to cleanse myself.. There is a man at every well, they have a bucket on a rope and the pour it over your head. Each well has a different effect on you.. Very powerful place.

It was life changing!