"GRAZ: Schlossbergbahn" Top 5 Page for this destination Austria Transportation Tip by globetrott
Austria Transportation: 114 reviews and 133 photos
Of course you can also step up the hill in order to get to the famous Grazer Uhrturm or to the old castle, but you can as well take a funicular, it is also included in the ticket for public transport in Graz !
The so-called Schlossbergbahn takes you up to the "Casmatten" - the old part of the fortification - there is a great park and an open-air theatre and plenty of places where you may relax or have a break in various restaurants.
The cable-car taking you up to the hight of 427 meters above sea-level is quite steep - 61%
daytickets and ordinary bus/tramtickets are valid as well !
The cablecar is working daily Oct-may : 10.00a.m.-10.00p.m.
More Transportation in Austria (21)
More Reviews (149)
- See All Roiten - Hundertwasser-museum & his...
- See All 288 attractions in & around Vienna...
- See All Kufstein: a great stop-over in Tirol
- See All Vienna: The SÜD-Bahnhof/OST-Bahnhof -...
- See All heavenly cakes and coffee in Hangar7
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Austria?Share Your Travels