Calondra RSL: "The Younger ones go there" Top 5 Page for this destination Maroochydore Nightlife Tip by wise23girl
Maroochydore Nightlife: 2 reviews and 5 photos
On Friday or Saturday night when it is a good LOUD band...you know the disco type .... "a makes you jump and clap hands band".... then the young people flock there. After a Race Day you are lucky to find a spot . They don't arrive early but after 10pm here come the girls in short skirts and high heels and the boys not far behind.
Of course everything is there earlier on for the more sedate...restaurants (Clearwater is by far the best choice), poker machines, music. And the club is open 7 days so you can get some real dance music at times.
Entertainment is free.
Of course there is a separate section where concerts are held from time to time...you pay to attend these .
Dress Code: After the ode (to the honour servicemen and women who gave their lives in war) tidy dress is required.
RSL stands for Returned Servicemen's League.
Address: 19 West Terrace Caloundra QLD 4551...Sunshine Coas
Directions: The Caloundra RSL is about half an hour from Maroochydore either along Nicklin Way or otherwise the Bruce highway.
Phone: (07)5438 5800
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Nightlife in Maroochydore (1)
More Reviews (55)
- See All where you actually see the river
- See All Visit Ocean Street....a surprise
- See All Best location for your hoilday
- See All Rovera at Cotton Tree
- Maroochy River Trail
- See All Visit Cotton Tree Markets
- See All Leather shoes...jackets...handbags
- $A10,000 meal for 6
- Churches can be like ATMs
- See All Mosquitoes and Sandflies
- Getting Around the Sunshine Coast.
- Mind The Sun and the Jellyfish and Rips
wise23girl's Related Pages
Have you been to Maroochydore?Share Your Travels