"Visit the Seattle Center" Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Center Tip by joiwatani
Seattle Center, Seattle: 6 reviews and 9 photos
Favorite thing: %Once you are at the Space Needle, you might as well go to the Seattle Center, Music Museum Project, and the Pacific Science Center, and the water fountain. These are all in one location.
Fondest memory: I bring my visitors here because of the famous Space Needle and because there are so much to see. There is the fountain nearby where the children can go down and play with the water. Also, parents can just sit on the grass while their children are having fun down the water fountain.
There is also a playground where children can play. Local residents come here to just hang out under the trees and just sit on the grasses during the summer time.
More Reviews (184)
- See All A total disappointment at Marrakesh...
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Shopping at the Pacific Place
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels