Space Needle Gift Shop: "The gift shop at the Space Needle" Top 5 Page for this destination Seattle Shopping Tip by joiwatani
Seattle Shopping: 146 reviews and 188 photos
There are really nice gift shops that you can buy at the Space Needle. Not only you can find t-shirts (the famous Sleepless Seattle t-shirt, Seattle, Washington, Mariners) but you can also find nice arts and crafts made by local artists.
I have found nice potteries there and bought some tile pottery with a Seattle name in front of it. I bought two of these and I hanged them at home. They also sell hand-blown glasses that are so popular in Seattle because the original artist, Chihully is from Seattle!
The regular key chains, mugs, refrigerator magnets, postcards, cups, plates, etc. are also many here. You can also find them at the top of the Space Needle. (But, you have to pay $16.00 to go to the view deck).
You can browse different kinds of arts here. You can find really beautiful original pieces of artwork that you can truly appreciate. You can buy them as gifts to your friends back home!
What to buy: Gifts like t-shirts, mementoes and Arts and Crafts
What to pay: $4.99 for keychains and refrigerator magnets, $7.99 for the tile artwork and t-shirts varies in prices.
Address: Space Needle, Seattle, Washington
Directions: The gift shops are located on the first floor and also at the top of the Space Needle. Take I-5 to Mercer Exit and left on Denny Way.
More Reviews (162)
- See All A total disappointment at Marrakesh...
- See All Driving to Space Needle and Chihuly...
- See All Visit the Chihuly Garden and Arts Museum
- See All Greyhound Bus Station to Chinatown
- See All Making reservations at restaurants in...
- See All Seattle is a very safe city
- See All The City of Seattle Building
- See All Don't leave valuables in your car at the...
- See All Jazz in the Market
- See All Jogging/Walking
- See All Check the Concorde and Air Force One...
- Bring a hooded jacket if you don't have...
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels