"Astronomical Clock" Top 5 Page for this destination Astronomical Clock Tip by painterdave
Astronomical Clock, Padova: 2 reviews and 3 photos
Located near the Piazza del Signori is the famous Astronomical Clock that was built onto a building owned by the Carrarresi family. This clock is one of the oldest in Europe. Jacopo Dondi, an astronomer, designed the clock which shows the motion of the sun, moon phases, and planet motion as well as the time, days and months.
Address: Piazza del Signori
More Reviews (43)
- See All Indian Specialty In Padova Center
- Hills Of Padova--Colli Euganei
- 200 Steps From Train Station
- See All Flea Market GIGANTE!
- See All Prosciutto Tasting
painterdave's Related Pages
Have you been to Padova?Share Your Travels