VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Bengal Tiger Cuisine of India: "Artful and Popular Indian Food near UW" Top 5 Page for this destination Indian Cuisine Tip by glabah

Indian Cuisine, Seattle: 5 reviews and 0 photos

The decorations, serving and even the utensils appear to give a definite Indian flavor. Several of the staff appear to be Indian as well, which appear to have helped the restaurant gain some votes in becoming a very good Indian restaurant.

Even the bathroom sinks have metal castings that resemble bamboo, in order to provide a bit of an Asian feel to the most basic of fixtures.

However, I am still stumbling my way through Indian cuisine, so I can't say that I have really a good feel for that which I like and that which I do not like.

There was a group of six of us, and we did some sharing of some of the food - which is easy to do in this restaurant as it is served.

Spice is asked for on a 1 to 5 scale to just about any item you ask for.

Papadums and three different sauces are served as a pre-meal platter.

Favorite Dish: I'm not sure just yet. I can tell you that the Vegetarian Baiji dish that I had was good, but not something that I had a taste for. Some of the other dishes were quite a lot closer to my liking.

The Mango Lassi is $4, and one of the most expensive drinks on the menu, but is quite good and a popular item.

Address: 6510 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115
Price Comparison: about average
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 3
Theme: Indian
Website: http://www.bengaltigerwa.com/

• Written Oct 5, 2011

Comments

glabah

“Do something every day that scares you - even if just a little bit.”

Have you been to Seattle?