"VISIT THE HARD ROCK CAFE BEIJING" Hard Rock Cafe - Museum Tip by DennyP

THESE THREE STAINED GLASS CHARACITURES ARE GREAT
      THE FENDER TELECASTER BELONGING TO DION
      HOW GOOD IS THIS ..THE LATE GREAT BUDDY HOLLEY

BEIJING
Well, when I was visiting Beijing I just had to fit in a visit to the local Hard Rock Cafe as this is a must for me as I always visit the Hard Rock Cafe in every city that I visit if there is one available..The Hard Rock cafe in Beijing was easy enough to find and quite new also...a large Hard Rock with large seating area and big Rock Shop..I always have a hamburger and a beer when I visit the HRC and this was no exception , actually I welcomed the large hamburger with chips as it had been quite sometime since I had some western food..
as with all HRC's this location had some really wonderful memorabilia in waht I call the "Music Museum of Rock and Roll" I always get a big kick out of walking around the locations and looking at all the famous R& R memorabilia,,be it guitars ,famous entertainers clothes . framed photos and other musical instruments .This Hardrock has three big stained glass charictures of Jerry Lee Lewis, Elvis Presley, and Chuck Berry..looks fantastic There is always a huge selection of items to see and the staff are always very helpful showing you all around..I stop by the Rock Shop to get my collectors "Beijing" guitar pin ..of course always great food and drinks..and clean toilets.

Address: 8 North Dongsanhuan Rd, Chaoyang
Directions: THE HARD ROCK CAFE BEIJING
LANDMARK TOWERS
#8 NORTH DONGSANHUAN ROAD
CHAOYANG DISTRICT BEIJING P.R.C.

Phone: 86-10-6590-0500

• Written Oct 5, 2011

• cal6060's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2013 at 8:49 AM

I collect HardRock pins too! Mostly from the U.S. "Dynasty of Rock" what an amazing slogan for Hard Rock in Beijing

DennyP

“by leaps and bounds the kangaroo gets to where he is going..”

Have you been to Beijing?