C Bar & Restaurant: "My Favorite Pansit Lucban !!!" Lucban Restaurant Tip by vanessamaesantos

Lucban Restaurants: 14 reviews and 40 photos

I am a Lucbanin (native of this town since birth) and i do recommend this bar and restaurant to all the tourist that will visit Lucban soon. The foods they served are always delicious and fresh specially THEIR FAMOUS PANSIT LUCBAN!!! Based on my own personal experience at C Bar, the MUST TRY here is their Pansit Lucban. Honestly I am not a fan of Pansit Lucban before because since my childhood our school canteen used to cooked everyday Pansit Lucban and i am very sick of it, and for me the taste were all the same. But C Bar Pansit Lucban changed me from anti Pansit to Pansit Lucban Lover!!! hehehe. My niece Cheska actually do not eat Pansit, but when she tasted C Bar Pansit, I can't believed it, she actually eating Pansit. I am very impressed!!! I am sure that I am not lying. It's superb!
Their Pansit Lucban is only P65 good for 4-5 persons.. can you imagine that! Very very cheap for a tourist. They have also Silogs (good for breakfast) I recommend for P65 you can order their LONGSILOG (Fried Longganisang Lucban, Fried Egg and Sinangag - Fried Rice) again great value!
The ambiance is one thing you cannot miss at C Bar. Modern and chic ambiance with antiques and artworks of the Salvatus (Family of Artists here in Lucban). I do recommend C Bar to all artist!!!

Favorite Dish: PANSIT LUCBAN AND LONGSILOG - It is a tourist must try here in C Bar Lucban.

Address: Concepcion St., near the Lucban Church front gate
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Lucban Catholic Church exit at the front gate and turn Left. (Once you exit the front gate you are now at the Concepcion St.) One block away from the Lucban Church gate you can reach C Bar & Restaurant.
othercontact: www.cbarlucban.blogspot.com
Phone: (042)540-6288
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 5
Theme: Local

• Updated Oct 4, 2011

vanessamaesantos Was Born Here!

“You must experience everything about your hometown first before going to somewhere else!!!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.