"Maroochy River Trail" Top 5 Page for this destination Maroochydore Sports & Outdoors Tip by wise23girl
Maroochydore Sports & Outdoors: 1 reviews and 3 photos
Today I discovered part of The Maroochy River trail. I was out taking photos of Dunethin Rock where many years ago I rode horses and I found the trail.
Maroochy River Trail
Maroochy River kayaking
"The Maroochy River Trail is part of the Strategy for Regional Recreational Trails in South East Queensland and was funded, in part, through a $500 000 grant from the Queensland Government. Council delivered the trail in partnership with the Queensland Department of Local Government and Planning (formerly the Department of Infrastructure and Planning).
The Maroochy River Trail provides visitors to the Sunshine Coast with another quality outdoor experience, that supports eco-tourism within the regional economy. The trail provides visitors with a journey of discovery through the beautiful river landscape that historically provided residents with a route between the hinterland and the coast."
Address: Dunethin Rock Road
Directions: Between Bli Bli and Yandina Sunshine Coast
More Reviews (56)
- See All where you actually see the river
- See All Visit Ocean Street....a surprise
- See All Best location for your hoilday
- See All Rovera at Cotton Tree
- See All The Younger ones go there
- See All Visit Cotton Tree Markets
- See All Leather shoes...jackets...handbags
- $A10,000 meal for 6
- Churches can be like ATMs
- See All Mosquitoes and Sandflies
- Getting Around the Sunshine Coast.
- Mind The Sun and the Jellyfish and Rips