Cottontree Holiday Park: "By the River and Sea" Top 5 Page for this destination Maroochydore Hotel Tip by wise23girl
Maroochydore Hotels: 17 reviews and 29 photos
Caravans....cabins....even tents and across the road to the local shopping centre a short stroll to restaurants, surf club, library, parks playground.
Our friends often stay here and we have visited a number of times. They love to get up early and walk on the beach or stroll along the river...your choice.
Across the road are a few shops and lots of yummy places to eat.
There are apartments nearby so if you have friends who prefer this type of accommodation it is so handy you can still enjoy a 'get together'
Open Daily 8am-5pm
Address: 2 Cotton Tree Parade Cotton Tree QLD 4558
Comparison: about average
Phone: +61 7 5443 1253
More Reviews (49)
- See All Best location for your hoilday
- See All Its the Gypsy in Me
- See All Visit The Wharf Complex
- See All The Younger ones go there
- Maroochy River Trail
- See All Visit Cotton Tree Markets
- See All Leather shoes...jackets...handbags
- $A10,000 meal for 6
- Churches can be like ATMs
- See All Mosquitoes and Sandflies
- Getting Around the Sunshine Coast.
- Mind The Sun and the Jellyfish and Rips
wise23girl's Related Pages
Have you been to Maroochydore?Share Your Travels