Starbucks: "My Place for Coffee and Shaken Iced Tea" MGM Hotel Tip by machomikemd

MGM Hotel, Las Vegas: 41 reviews and 45 photos

• front - Las Vegas
  • My Place for Coffee and Shaken Iced Tea - Las Vegas
      along the ground level
  • My Place for Coffee and Shaken Iced Tea - Las Vegas
      my shaken Iced Tea lemonade
    by machomikemd

Hey, isn't it ironic that my favorite drink in Starbucks is not coffee but the shaken iced tea lemonade or otherwise knowned as the Arnold Palmers heheeh. Well I still like Starbucks Coffee with their assorted Coffees and brews but for me, Dunkin Donuts still served the best Iced Latte's in the United States and starbucks is getting a beating from Mc Cafe of Mc Donalds and Dunkin Donuts because of this, sad but true. If you are living under a rock, let me refresh tyour memory: Starbucks is the largest coffeehouse company in the world, with over 17,800 stores in 49 countries, including over 11,000 in the United States, nearly 1,000 in Canada and more than 800 in Japan. Starbucks sells drip brewed coffee, espresso-based hot drinks, other hot and cold drinks, coffee beans, salads, hot and cold sandwiches and panini, pastries, snacks, and items such as mugs and tumblers.

Favorite Dish: the iced tea lemonade and the assorted coffee brews what else and a Venti Arnold Palmer drink costs $ 3.85 and is my all time favorite kind of Iced Tea! and sometimes I get the Iced Lattes venti at $ 4.95 an order.

Starbucks has several outlets along the Strip, in the Luxor Casino, they have 2 branches, one at the atrium and one at the ground level.

opens: 6 am until Midnight

Address: Atrium Level, Luxor, Las Vegas
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Atrium Level, Ground Level, Luxor, 900 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89119

Phone: 702-262-4778
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 5
Theme: Coffeehouse

• Written Oct 1, 2011

“Travel, Eat and Experience New Cultures!”

Have you been to Las Vegas?