""Qué Pasa" Festival" Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Local Custom Tip by b1bob
Richmond Local Customs: 43 reviews and 70 photos
The "Qué Pasa" festival celebrates Latin-American heritage and is put on every year at the Virginia Science museum. This festival gives a chance for non-Hispanics to experience the Latino culture and to be a part of this dynamic community. At the same time, it gives the Latino community an opportunity for them to share their culture with the whole Richmond area. The culture is put on display by food, vendors, and native dance. I had the best Cuban pork dish this side of Miami from one of the vendors here. Sadly, 2011 is the first time I heard of it. Loving the Latin-American culture as much as I do, I would have come here years ago.
More Local Customs in Richmond (16)
More Reviews (234)
- See All Pairing wine, food, and life
- See All Virginia Historical Society
- See All West End Antique Mall
- See All Old Mechanics and Merchants Bank...
- See All University of Richmond (or U of R)
- See All Clean up after your pet
b1bob's Related Pages
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels