HACIENDA HOTEL & Conference Center: "Overnight for LAX departure" Los Angeles Hotel Tip by ViajesdelMundo

Los Angeles Hotels: 372 reviews and 381 photos

I chose this hotel for an overnight stay prior to departure on international flight from LAX due to a discount they were giving. (Usually I stay at the TraveLodge LAX, with which I am quite satisfied)

They are also on the Park-Room-Fly system if you need a room for a night prior to or after your flight, where you can leave your car while you are gone.

The reception area was welcoming, in this older hotel, with seating for waiting, etc., various travel desks and brochures. My room was waaaay in the back and necessitated a fair walk in outside conditions and it was windy and raining at the time. The room was comfortable and adequate, but just seemed a little depressing to me.

There are a couple restaurants on site and I ate at the MARIPOSA, which was fine except for slow check-out both in the evening and the next morning; I think they were having trouble with their credit card machine. But my corned beef hash in the morning was HOMEMADE and quite good!

Unique Qualities: (unfortunately my photos got erased from my camera before I could download but there are some on their website)

as their name connotes, they have Convention facilities for meetings.

Address: 525 N. Sepulveda Blvd., El Segundo 90245
Price Comparison: about average
othercontact: hacienda4res@earthlink.net
Phone: 310/615-0015 OR 800/421-5900
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.haciendahotel.com

• Updated Oct 1, 2011

More Hotels in Los Angeles (1)

“Psalm 27:1”

Have you been to Los Angeles?