"OP Shops Galore" Top 5 Page for this destination Maroochydore Off The Beaten Path Tip by wise23girl
Maroochydore Off The Beaten Path: 7 reviews and 21 photos
Well if you enjoy going on the op shop trail there are quite a few about. You will see a couple as you drive along Aerodrome Road .
But there are a couple hidden away.
The Maroochy RSL is in 1st Revenue...use your GPS and right close by is Bloomhills...quite a good one to visit.
Fancy a bit of a drive...head to Woombye
Another more secret place for op shops is Buderim...two quite close. to each other.
More Off The Beaten Path in Maroochydore (4)
More Reviews (52)
- See All where you actually see the river
- See All Visit Ocean Street....a surprise
- See All Best location for your hoilday
- See All Rovera at Cotton Tree
- See All The Younger ones go there
- Maroochy River Trail
- See All Leather shoes...jackets...handbags
- $A10,000 meal for 6
- Churches can be like ATMs
- See All Mosquitoes and Sandflies
- Getting Around the Sunshine Coast.
- Mind The Sun and the Jellyfish and Rips
wise23girl's Related Pages
Have you been to Maroochydore?Share Your Travels