"Excellent location, low-key but good value" Be Ramblas Hotel Tip by Airpunk

Be Ramblas Hotel, Barcelona: 213 reviews and 1 photos

Bed in BE Barcelona (Twin Room)
by Airpunk

BE Barcelona is a local chain of Budget hotels and hostels with a handful of hotels in several places in Barcelona. BE Barcelona Ramblas was the first of its kind and due to its location still a very popular place. For 25 EUR per person per night we got a clean room with an ensuite bathroom and TV, just a few metres away from the Ramblas and in walking distance of many other places of interest. The room is really basic, little decoration or luxury, but comfortably enough to have an enjoyable stay. A breakfast was included which consisted of toast, jam, ham (or something out of a plastic sheet looking like ham) and instant coffee out of a microwave. Its fine enough for me, but surely the worst breakfast I have received in a hotel. Anyway, I wasn't here for breakfast, but have a a good sleep and to get to the most interesting places in Barcelona. And if you book well in advance, you'll get a real good bargain deal. I was positively surprised by this place and would recommend it to any budget tourist coming for Barcelona.

Address: Nou de la Rambla 50, Barcelona, 08001, Spain
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Close to the southern end of Las Ramblas, just around 300 meters to the west at Carrer Nou
Phone: 34 93 4423669
Price: US$20-40
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://behostels.com/ramblas/

• Written Sep 30, 2011

“When I have money, I spend it for travelling. If I still have some, I spend it for food and clothing...”

Have you been to Barcelona?