Gruzinskie Chaczapuri Wroclaw: "A culinary short trip to Georgia" Wroclaw Restaurant Tip by Airpunk

Wroclaw Restaurants: 84 reviews and 116 photos

Gruzinskie Chaczapuri is a Georgian Restaurant located in a side street very close to the Rynek. It is kept in orange and dark colours and has a good atmosphere in the darker times of the day, especially if you consider the candlelight. As my friends and me have never tasted the Georgian before, we went to this place for dinner. There is nothing negative to say about: Prices are good, staff friendly, the servings are large and the food was fine too. However, we went with the opinion that our meals were not that Georgian, especially when it comes to the taste. I can't say much about authentic Georgian cuisine, but I could have expected any of the dishes we got in almost every part of the world. My two friends got meat dishes with chips, I had some kind of mushroom pancake. Probably we came with too high expectations of an exotic taste. Other than that it was a good evening and maybe I would try it again to make a better judgement.

Address: Kiełbaśnicza 7, Wroclaw
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: West of the Rynek, not far away from St. Elizabeth's church
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 4
Theme: Other
Website: http://www.chaczapuri.pl/

• Written Sep 30, 2011

Comments

Airpunk

“When I have money, I spend it for travelling. If I still have some, I spend it for food and clothing...”

Have you been to Wroclaw?