Coulee Lake Resort: "It's like a hotel at camping site" Grand Coulee Hotel Tip by joiwatani

Grand Coulee Hotels: 1 reviews and 5 photos

The aerial view of the Coulee Resort

The aerial view of the Coulee Resort
  • It's like a hotel at camping site - Grand Coulee
      My daughters preparing for our dinner
      Our RV
  • It's like a hotel at camping site - Grand Coulee

This is the only place to stay in this area. There are several RV's parked in here and have everything that you need inside. The RV that we stayed is fronting the lake and further from the road. Outside, it has a decent barbecue grill and a table with a built in chairs.

The RV has a master's bedroom with some drawers to put clothes in and a window overlooking the lake. There are two built in lamps on the each side of the bed. There two pillows provided, cover sheet and a bedsheet.

There is a living room and the couch can be stretched out to become another bed. There is a round table at the dining room. The kitchen has everything that we needed - sink, stove, refrigerator, forks, spoons, kitchen knives, cutting board, cups, glasses, bowls, plates, coffee maker, frying pans, pots and pans.

Make sure to reserve you RV here a year in advance with a deposit. (June 2011 price is $130 per RV with a minimum of three-days stay). Make sure to check the website www.couleelodgeresort.com and email the owner.

There is also a running water.

The other room is also good for two people with a collapsible door. Sheets and pillows are also provided.

The RV's are provided with toilet paper in the bathroom, soap but not shampoos, toothpaste and other toiletry items. You have to bring your own towels.

The things that we brought are salt and pepper, cooking oil, coffee, sugar, paper towel, and food needed for our barbecue. We brought marshmallows, hamburgers, hotdogs, eggs, tomatoes, onions, lettuce, ketchup, mustard and buns.

Unique Qualities: This is very unique accomodation because you still have the comfort of your own home but you feel like you are also camping at the same time.

If you ask me, this is the best place I have ever been! Nothing flashy. I have everything I needed in simple living!

I love to wake up and see the peaceful lake, listening to the chirping of the birds and seeing those eagles flying in the morning are the best reasons to wake up early!

The peacefulness of the area is amazing. I was able to finish a book just lazing on our Asian mat under a tree close to the lake...It was a bliss...

Address: Grand Coulee Lake, Washington
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 509-632-5565
Price: US$120-180
Theme: Campground
Website: http://www.couleelodgeresort.com

• Updated Sep 28, 2011

Comments

joiwatani

“Buy yourself and your children the experience of travel”

Have you been to Grand Coulee?