"Avoid this Hotel" Crystal Inn Cedar City Tip by cctourist

Crystal Inn Cedar City, Cedar City: 154 reviews and 0 photos

I stay in Cedar City frequently for business and family. I've stayed at Crystal Inn once before because it was conveniently located and offered a free breakfast. First stay was sub-par and breakfast was not worth eating. I thought maybe I got a bad room the first time and decided to give it a second try but was even more disappointed second time. Rooms are shabby and dirty and the electical is hit and miss. I wouldn't walk barefoot on the carpet and I wouldn't use the shower. The beds are very uncomfortable and the bedding... well, it made me want to get my sleeping bag out of my trunk and use that instead. I do not require oppulence, but I do expect some value for my money and I didn't get that at Crystal Inn. A third stay is not an option.

Unique Qualities: Nothing outstanding although the location was convenient to the freeway. A better choice would be Abbey Inn which was a much cleaner hotel with comparable rates which is also near the freeway and offers a free hot breakfast.

Address: 1575 West 200 North, (formerly Holiday Inn Cedar City), Cedar City, Utah, 84720, United States
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: +1 435-586-8888
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.ramada.com/hotels/utah/cedar-city/ramada-cedar-city/hotel-overview?partner_id=&hotel_id=49830&campaign_code=&propId=RA49830&checkout_date&brand_id=RA&children=0&corporate_id&ratePlan&teens=0&affiliate_id=&iata=&rate_code&adults=1&checkin_date&rooms=1

• Written Sep 28, 2011

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Cedar City?