"Bring a powerful camera and camera phone" Cameras / Extra Film Tip by machomikemd
Cameras / Extra Film, Las Vegas: 13 reviews and 15 photos
Photo Equipment: as everyone know, I shoot tons of pictures and videos of all of my travels around so my suggestion if you are a prolific camera shooter and video shooter like me is to bring a really good camera with powerful optical zoom lens with image stabilizer since most cameras nowadays have powerful zoom lens like the Canon Powershot SX 15 (35x optical Zoom). You don't need to bring DLSR cameras as they are so bulky that you cannot shoot that many. Point and shoot cameras are still the best for mobility and for portability. Also bring a good camera phone to shoot really good pictures especially at night, that is why my favorite camera phone is a Nokia. also bring large SD or mini SD cards since 32 gigabyte SD and Mini SD cards are now available. bring extra batteries too!
More What to Pack in Las Vegas (3)
More Reviews (187)
- See All Gambling at the Encore at Wynn
- See All Miracle Mile Shops
- See All Swim at the Encore at Wynn Pool 2
- See All Most Sought After Luxe Brand
- See All Pawnstars Shot Glasses
- See All One of the top ten Buffets in Las Vegas
- See All Assorted Nightclubs, Bars, Beach Clubs...
- See All Steve Wynn Personified
- See All Mc Carran Airport Concourse D (part 2)
- Buy Your Basic Stuffs at 7-11 or...
- See All Table Games
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels