Tavola calda: "Self Service" Top 5 Page for this destination Lignano Sabbiadoro Restaurant Tip by solopes

Lignano Sabbiadoro Restaurants: 8 reviews and 18 photos

by solopes

The cheapest restaurant, was a kind of self-service - we ordered in the counter, paid the bill, and brought to table what was ready to consume, waiting for the food needing cooking or eating. Pizza is the main dish, but there are alternatives.
I tried to go there again in my first dinner, but the rain during the day announcing the end of summer season had already anticipated its closure.

In Portugal, for may years, the restaurants used to charge "Couvert" that was supposed to cover the bread and something else eventually brought to the table without any order, but sometimes respected to... nothing. After a long fight, that use was forbidden, and now the restaurants may charge only what the customers consume. In Italy I was surprised by the same use, and, in any restaurant, before starting to order and eat, we were already paying at least 3?. I still don't accept it, and here I leave my invitation to the Italian people and visitors to fight that unfair use.

No more "coberto", per favore!

Address: Vialle Venezia
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 3
Theme: Local

• Updated May 7, 2016

Comments

solopes

“If it is there... I want to visit”

Have you been to Lignano Sabbiadoro?