Fronde on the Beach: "Brunch on the beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Fronde on the Beach Tip by joiwatani

Fronde on the Beach, Vancouver: 1 reviews and 3 photos

The waiters in this restaurant are the owner and her son, who is about 10 years old. They are Canadian-Indians. The restaurant is overlooking the ocean and it has a beautiful spot, basically across the museum and fronting the beach with a beautiful view.

We wanted to have coffee but ended up having our brunch there.

The coffee was freshly-brewed and being a Seattlelite, I can taste it right away. However the food that we ordered was just reheated in the microwave. We ordered different classes of food that was on the menu and we barely touched them.

The potatoes were soggy and they looked like they were L.O.(that's what I call left over!). The bacon was not good unlike those lean nice looking fried Oscar Myers' brand bacon I have on Sunday breakfast in my house!

The scrambled eggs were not cooked right. Golly, my daughter can cook better! Anyways, it was a waste of my brother-in-law's money. (Good thing, I didn't pay for my brunch!). The toasts were not done right.

I highly recommend this restaurant for their coffee but nothing else.

Favorite Dish: I just like their coffee. The boy came and refilled my cup three times! I just loved their coffee...I don't recommend this restaurant for anything else.

Address: White Rock, Canada
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: The restaurant is directly at the front of the White Rock Museum and Archives.
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 1
Theme: Other

• Updated Sep 28, 2011

joiwatani Visits Here Frequently!

“Buy yourself and your children the experience of travel”

Have you been to Vancouver?