VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Spanish lessons" Cusco Things to Do Tip by vinbaan

Cusco Things to Do: 448 reviews and 804 photos

Cusco was a strating point of my travels in South America. I wanted to learn the language first and friends told me a good place to learn is Cusco although my friends had mixed experioences with Spanish schools, people do speak slowly here and pronouns every work, no slang. I started an online search into the many Spanish schools in Cusco, and at the end decided to select a place in Cusco. I visited many schools and choose the San Blas SPanish Schopol because of the warm feelling I got and the way the people tryed to help me here. I did regret my choice, because I had a good time in class, with the family I stayed in and the activities I did with the school and the other students. I started as a beginner and after 2 weeks alreay had the ability to have impel conversations in the streets. I mae my trip a lot more interesting. I can recommend the school to anyobne who is looking to study. The website address is www.spanishschoolperu.com.

Address: Carmen Bajo 224
Directions: near the San Blas square
Phone: +1 84 24442
Website: http://www.spanishschoolperu.com

• Written Sep 27, 2011

More Things to Do in Cusco (1)

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.