"Good Service,Basic Homemade Foods.." Top 5 Page for this destination Gaspé Restaurant Tip by Greggor58

Gaspé Restaurants: 10 reviews and 24 photos

Breakfast FEAST,Motel Adams,Ville de Gaspe,Canada.
by Greggor58
      Breakfast FEAST,Motel Adams,Ville de Gaspe,Canada.
    by Greggor58
      Motel Adams,Ville de Gaspe,Quebec,Canada.
    by Greggor58

I stopped to eat what turned out to be a SUPER breakfast here TWICE while I was passing through the small town of Gaspé. We stopped here the first time while driving through on our day tour to the village of Perce and Bonaventure Island and on the last time we drove through on our way along the south coast of the Peninsula.

We easily discovered it during our first foray into town when initially we were on a HUNT for a good coffee. The town?s ?commercial? center is not that large and when we drove by it seemed like it was worthwhile checking out.

We had been camping and a home cooked meal without the hassle of cleanup was JUST what I needed. The ease of access, we didn?t wait at all to be given a table, the quality of the food, and the friendly and efficient service made the restaurant here at Motel Adams a GREAT find.

I would highly recommend this small restaurant if you?re in town and looking for a good value, home cooked meal.

Favorite Dish: I paid a little less than $ 6.00 CAD for a complete breakfast including jams and coffee, no hidden or extra costs but the normally sales taxes that are payable in the Province of Quebec.
Service is offered in either French or English and so is the menu.

Address: 20 Rue Adams
Directions: The commercial area of the town...on the corner of rue de la Reine and rue Adams..
Phone: %b418 368 2244%b
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 4
Theme: Diner
Website: http://moteladams.com/?page=coordonnees&english=1

• Updated Sep 27, 2011

More Restaurants in Gaspé (1)

“Every road goes SOMEWHERE...”

Have you been to Gaspé?