Gasthaus Weisses Roessl: "authentic Austrian cuisine" Mühldorf Restaurant Tip by Penelope4

Mühldorf Restaurants: 1 reviews and 3 photos

After climbing the mountain Trenning, I and the other hikers were ready for a big sumptuous meal. Our Guide reserved tables for us and we were glad he did because the restaurant is famous in the area and it has many regular customers.

We occupied three tables in the garden. The tables and chairs were comfortable and there were huge umbrellas that protected us from the sun. Simply beautiful.

I went inside and saw that they have a nice bar that suits the entire restaurant. Customers smiled at me so I guess they were in good mood because their dishes were fantastic :D

I had white wine and I recommend you give it a try. It was one of the good ones I've had in summer 2011.

Favorite Dish: My colleagues had Kurbissuppe (pumpkin soup). I wish I took a photo because it was so prettily presentend. They said it was very, very good. I had Wildschweinragout. You'll see that it was also nicely presented. I must say that the Chef is very creative and the style caters the young ones. The restaurant uses only the finest meats.

Address: Markt 17, Muehldorf
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: in the centre
Phone: 027138257
Price: US$21-30
Rating: 4
Theme: Local
Website: http://www.7handl.at

• Updated Sep 27, 2011

Comments

Penelope4

“Travels open our eyes, improve our senses, and change our perspectives - so travel and live!”

Have you been to Mühldorf?