"My Second Trip For Abroad" Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa Tip by Pinkykaur

Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore: 1,055 reviews and 5 photos

Hi friends,

I want to share my vacation in Singapore. This was my second international tour with my best friend Nikhil. I want to share with you some of the tourist places which are popular in Singapore .The Sentosa Island is the most popular tourist place in the Singapore. In Sentosa you enjoy the water sports, sky tower, butterfly park, underwater world etc. In Sentosa Island we stayed in five star hotel The Sentosa Resort & Spa which was provided by the Antilog Vacations. We confirmed our package from the ? www.antilogvacations.com ?. The hotel was good and the sightseeing was amazing. Night Safari is another attraction of Singapore which is also the favorite place for families and children. Night Safari has thousands of Nocturnal Animals which are best seen during night. Night safari is truly an amazing and out of the world experience. The Singapore Zoo is located just adjacent to Night Safari is a must visit.We enjoyed our tour to Singapore and we thanks Antilog for making it never forget able experience.

Address: 2 Bukit Manis Road, , Sentosa Island, 99891, Singapore
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: 65 6708 8310
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.singaporeresortsentosa.com/

• Written Sep 27, 2011

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Singapore?