"Parking in Las Vegas" Information / Sources Tip by machomikemd
Information / Sources, Las Vegas: 46 reviews and 44 photos
Favorite thing: The parking areas in most places in the downtown las vegas areas are not free unless you have it validated at the establishment that you are gambling or eating or shopping, they also have parking areas that charge between $ 5 to $ 10 per vehicle for up to 4 hours. In the Strip area, most Casino Complexes like the Bellagio or Wynn or Palazzo have free self parking areas for unlimited parking but the only caveat is that thy have no security so you park at your own risk. the best bet will be via Valet Parking at any establishment since they are free and you only have to tip the valet attendant to b able to do the valet parking.
Fondest memory: lots of free self parking areas and valet parking
More Reviews (179)
- See All Miracle Mile Shops
- See All Swim at the Encore at Wynn Pool 2
- See All Most Sought After Luxe Brand
- See All Pawnstars Shot Glasses
- See All One of the top ten Buffets in Las Vegas
- See All Assorted Nightclubs, Bars, Beach Clubs...
machomikemd's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels