"Do Some Pleasure Riding" Sizoye Things to Do Tip by hunterV

Sizoye Things to Do: 9 reviews and 45 photos

It was a great experience
      It was a great experience
    by hunterV
      My friends ahd a good time
      The horses are nice
    by hunterV
      The horses on the pasture
    by hunterV
      When shall we set out to that place again?
    by hunterV

Alexander, the owner of the Green Estate, has four horses in his stables. He created a good place for their life at the farm. It was nice to see that the horses were well fed and cared for. The horses are friendly and each of them has its own personality. It was hard for me to distinguish them. I liked all of them and offered each one a piece of lump sugar.
It was my second experience riding on a horse?s back. It was nice and exciting.
The beautiful and healthy black horse that I rode with Vladimir?s help turned out to be a good pleasure riding horse. She is strong and very well behaved. She perfectly obeyed Vladimir, its stableman, a friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced wrangler.
It was fun riding that horse. I felt as if I were an aspiring cowboy.
I rode the horse for ten minutes, not more. Though it was a bit expensive, I am glad that I did it under Vladimir?s supervision. So it was worth the money.
It was great to get away from a big city for the entire day and a pleasure to be in such beautiful surroundings.
My friends were a little nervous about the horse ride, but were put at ease as soon as it began.
My friends and I are inexperienced riders and we were given a wonderful, calm, friendly horse. I would recommend this trip to anyone.
If I go to Bolotenne once more, I will take up this ride again. Thanks to our hosts and to Vladimir the Wrangler for guiding us.

Address: 19A Uliana Gromova Street, Bolotenne
Directions: next to the old cemetery
Website: http://dentatour.com/Jurah_Don/

• Updated Sep 25, 2011

“The entire world with your own eyes”

Have you been to Sizoye?