"The historic canon at the El Morro Castle" Castillo San Felipe del Morro Tip by joiwatani
Castillo San Felipe del Morro, Puerto Rico: 17 reviews and 40 photos
The Spaniards built a fortress here to protect the island from pirates and from undesired visitors of the island some hundred years ago. The canons are remnants of that historic time.
Directions: LThe canon is located at the El Morro Castle.
More Things to Do in Puerto Rico (29)
More Reviews (52)
- See All Pizza in Old San Juan
- See All Class system in Puerto Rico
- See All The Carnaval in Puerto Rico
- See All Mosquito Net and Mosquito Repellant
- See All Wear comfortable shoes!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Puerto Rico?Share Your Travels