"The OSJ Historic Cemetery" Old San Juan Tip by joiwatani
Old San Juan, Puerto Rico: 37 reviews and 85 photos
The historic Old San Juan cemetery is just before the San Juan Del Morro Castle. This is one of the oldest cemetery in Puerto Rico. It has this beautiful dome to the right side to the El Morro grounds.
Address: At the Old San Juan
Directions: At the Old San Juan, located to the right side of the San Felipe Del Morro castle.
Phone: +1 787-289-5626
More Things to Do in Puerto Rico (29)
More Reviews (52)
- See All Pizza in Old San Juan
- See All Class system in Puerto Rico
- See All The Carnaval in Puerto Rico
- See All Mosquito Net and Mosquito Repellant
- See All Wear comfortable shoes!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Puerto Rico?Share Your Travels