"Abraham Lincoln at the wax museum" Top 5 Page for this destination The Venetian Hotel & Casino Tip by joiwatani
The Venetian Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas: 125 reviews and 271 photos
Make sure that when you go to the museum that you have a lot of time. You can't just go inside and pay a whooping $16.00 fee and just go to the front and get out.
Also, when you are inside the museum, it gets really crowded. And, taking pictures get into the way sometimes. Just be patient. Some people take time in taking pictures. Some don't. You also have your turn.
Some visitors don't like it, some do take pictures. It's a free country! To pay $16.00, you must make the most of it...So, I took a lot of pictures!
Address: 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Directions: 3355 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: (702) 414-1000
More Things to Do in Las Vegas (123)
More Reviews (112)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels