"The Elvis Presley on the Strip" Top 5 Page for this destination Elvis Tip by joiwatani
Elvis, Las Vegas: 10 reviews and 14 photos
For the past couple of years, there are more and more people who dress up on the Las Vegas Strip for money. You have to pose with them and they get a one dollar tip.
During daytime, you will see people who dress up in costumes that are outrageous. Sometimes you wonder how hot it gets inside their costumes! (It is scorching hot in Las Vegas during daytime and these people are in huge thick costumes!)
At night time, you see Elvis Presley, the Robot Whistle Guy, Michael Jackson, etc.
Make sure that when you take a picture of them, discreetly do it. Otherwise, they remove their head gear or they might get mad at you.
Address: Las Vegas Boulevard
More Things to Do in Las Vegas (123)
More Reviews (112)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels