"The neon lights of the Flamingo Hilton" Top 5 Page for this destination Flamingo Hilton Tip by joiwatani
Flamingo Hilton, Las Vegas: 35 reviews and 66 photos
Besides the gambling, why is Las Vegas very popular and unique? I guess, the neon lights! These are absolutely mesmerizing at night! I just love getting on top of the double decker bus and tour around the Las Vegas Boulevard.
The first time I was here, I love watching the flickering lights of the neon lights. Each and every hotel has a different style. The best one that I like are the neon lights of the Flamingo Hotel. If you go to Las Vegas, you will then agree with me. Or may be not.
Address: 3555 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Directions: The Flamingo is located on the East side of Las Vegas Blvd., between Barbary Coast & Imperial Palace.
Phone: (702) 733-3111
More Things to Do in Las Vegas (123)
More Reviews (112)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels