VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

(OPEN) La Vie En Rose: "French Country" Top 5 Page for this destination Orange Restaurant Tip by Phalaenopsis03

Orange Restaurants: 42 reviews and 75 photos

Celebrating Nini, 05.07.11
by Phalaenopsis03

We had a comedy performance to attend and was looking for a restaurant near the Brea Improv to celebrate our friend's birthday. I gave Nini several options of which three immediately became non-options, which left us with La Vie en Rose. I've eaten at the Rose before and don't recall it being anything special. However, admittedly I was impressed during this visit. Two of us ordered the lamb dish and devoured it with huge smiles and satisfied tummies. :) In terms of the look of the restaurant, it's interior could be described as quaint and elegant. The service was fine. Overall, it was a good dining experience by all and we made it in time for the Brea Improv.

Favorite Dish: Carré d'Agneau Rôti à l' Ail et au Parfum de Romarin (roasted rack of lamb with garlic and rosemary)

Address: 240 South State College Blvd, Brea, CA
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Adjacent to the Brea Mall.
Phone: (714) 529 8333
Price: US$41 and up
Rating: 3
Theme: French
Website: http://www.lavnrose.com

• Updated Sep 24, 2011

Comments

Phalaenopsis03

“I breathe to travel and travel to breathe.”

Have you been to Orange?