Pane Vino e San Daniele: "Best Food in Venice" Pane Vino e San Daniele Tip by GracesTrips

Pane Vino e San Daniele, Venice: 3 reviews and 5 photos

• Duck - Venice
      Roast Boar
      Chocolate Cake with whipped cream
  • - Venice

This was, by far, the best food we had in Venice! Recommended by our hotel staff, she said many customers of the hotel have enjoyed the food here. So, our first dinner in Venice was at this restaurant. It was amazingly good! Portions were generous and the flavors were fantastic. My boyfriend and I shared some procuitto that was soooo good! Not too salty and not too fatty. My boyfriend ordered the roast boar served with potatoes. I ordered duck confit. Everything was delicious! And, after dinner we enjoyed a dark chocolate cake dessert with whipped cream. I think what also made the dinner so enjoyable was how cozy the restaurant felt. We had wonderful wine and the restaurant owners were very friendly. At the end of our stay in Venice, we bought a whole procuitto leg from this very restaurant for about ?160 to take to my boyfriend's parents who live in Germany (our next destination). I definitely would go back here again if I ever go to Venice again!

Address: dorsoduro 1722, Venice, Italy 30123
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: 041.5237456
Price: US$31-40
Rating: 5
Theme: Eclectic/International

• Updated Mar 29, 2015

“So many places, so little time.....”

Have you been to Venice?