VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Excellent value, quality and service" SpringHill Suites Houston Clear Lake/Webster Tip by zeirnan

SpringHill Suites Houston Clear Lake/Webster, Webster: 215 reviews and 0 photos

I stayed here for business for a full week. Usually by the end of the week, even small things at a hotel bug me, but not this trip. The hotel was well appointed, clean and the rooms were set up perfectly for business travel. The mini-fridge and microwave meant I could purchase food for the room and not have to eat out every night. The desk area had ample room with plenty of power outlets and I didn't have to unplug anything to charge all my electronics. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and knowledgeable of the area. I've stayed at a lot of hotels due to business travel, but this one definitely tops my list! I recommend it to everyone who travels in this area.

Unique Qualities: Easy access to interstate and main roads. Near everything, but tucked away from the frenzy.

Address: 1101 Magnolia Avenue, Webster, Texas, 77598, United States
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: +1 281-332-2999
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/travel/housb-springhill-suites-houston-clear-lake-webster/

• Written Sep 22, 2011

Comments

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Webster?