Marco Polo Davao: "A Deluxe Hotel" Davao City Hotel Tip by suroyista

Polo Bistro
      Polo Bistro
      Cafe Marco Buffet
  • - Davao City

As I have mentioned in my profile, I am a Hotel Enthusiast, regardless of category level. I find everything about Hotel very interesting - from the building structure & design, to the smallest amenity & simplest service.

In this review, I will share to you OUR PERSONAL LEVEL OF SATISFACTION, base on our experience, by simply rating the amenities and services that we have used and availed during our stay. My rating will be from the scale of 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest). I will also highlight the hotel's outstanding qualities and features, if there?s any.

Now, if after reading my review you will find yourself asking; "is it really true?". Well, my only advise to you is, "go check in, and see for yourself..." ;o)

Ratings for Marco Polo Davao:
Housekeeping - 9
Room Service - 9
Bell Service - 9
Security System - 10

Unique Qualities: LOCATION - Marco Polo Davao is extremely close to the airport at a distance of just 12 kms and is a 20-minute drive by car or by the hotel?s shuttle bus, which plies to and from the airport at a nominal fee.

POLO BISTRO - I love the casual ambiance of this outdoor restaurant. We highly recommend the Grilled Lamb Chop, a little expensive but its worth it.

FULL-LENGTH GLASS WALL / WINDOW - I am not sure if this is the correct term for this room feature, whatever! I like it because it makes the room feel larger and it provides the biggest view of the city from the bed.

BUILDING STRUCTURE/DESIGN - The glass element in the building makes it very modern.

Address: P.O. Box 81540 CM Recto Street, Davao City 8000, Philippines
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
othercontact: 082-2250111
Phone: 082-2210888
Theme: Hotel

• Updated Mar 27, 2012

More Hotels in Davao City (1)

suroyista Lives Here!

“Spend each day like it's your last.”

Have you been to Davao City?