"Protector Screen" Sim Lim Square Tip by torres_0

Sim Lim Square, Singapore: 66 reviews and 17 photos

Never go to this shop on level 4 Sim Lim Square,the staffs there have no manners and poor service quality.
I went to there to buy a screen protector for my Motorola Atrix,a young man approached me and said he has the matte anti-glare type for SGD10.I agreed the deal and he asked his colleague to paste the protector on my phone.
After i left the shop,i founded that half of my phone front camera was blocked by the screen protector.I opened up my camera app and checked,and the picture was blur on the part where the camera was blocked by.
I went back to the shop and told the staff can he adjust the screen protector,he was like shocked and keep saying that is impossible for the screen protector to block the camera and refused to help me.
I approached another staff and show him the picture quality,again he keep saying that it is normal.WTF,he sold a screen protector that block my camera and still want to shirk his responsibility.
No choice i left the shop and go level 1 middle area where a China aunty selling screen protectors.I bought a new screen protector from her,she was very polite and did a good job by pasted the screen protector nicely on my phone.

I know that SGD 10 is a little only,so i never blame the staff and i even ask him politely"can you please help me to move and re-paste the protector so that it wont block my front camera?".
I not even asking them to rebate or change a new screen protector for me,and they just show me "not my business" face and pretended to be very busy.

Address: 1 Rochor Canal Road, Singapore 188504
Directions: Corner of Bencoolen Street and Rochor Canal Road
Theme: Computers and Electronics

• Written Sep 22, 2011

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Singapore?