"Grimsby Fishing Heritage Center 1--ROSS TIGER" Top 5 Page for this destination Grimsby Things to Do Tip by mehulraj

Grimsby Things to Do: 24 reviews and 84 photos

• ROSS TIGER - Grimsby
  • ROSS TIGER - Grimsby
    by mehulraj

This fishing vessel is docked beside of Fishing Heritage Center and for fees paid for Heritage Center we can visit this vessel too.I first went to this vessel and one tour guide is also arranged by Center, he/she will come along with you and explain all the detail about fishing in those old days and all the detail about that vessel.

I didnt said that I am sailing on ship and just amazed by their knowledge about vessel, at the end I came to know that they work here with Heritage Center for few month as apprentice and then shift to some other job.Our tour guide was teacher and his grand father was fisherman before.He talked lot about his grandfather experience and as a younger generation what they think about this profession now.

On deck we were explained all about how they use those old equipment.From the deck of the vessel we can see the store room where they keep all their catch.

My next few pages will cover the detailed interior of Ross Tiger.

Address: Grimsby Fishing Heritage Center

• Updated Sep 22, 2011

“One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things. ”

Have you been to Grimsby?