"CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals Monte Carlo" Top 5 Page for this destination Trams / Moving Walkways Tip by joiwatani
Trams / Moving Walkways, Las Vegas: 14 reviews and 11 photos
With the new CityCenter Tram, you don't have to be outside walking under the scorching sun of Las Vegas!
The CityCenter (yes, one word) Tram goes from the Bellagio Hotel, Crystals and Monte Carlo
More Transportation in Las Vegas (7)
More Reviews (228)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Abraham Lincoln at the wax museum
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels