Hard Rock Cafe: "Hard to miss" Krakow Restaurant Tip by micas_pt

Krakow Restaurants: 555 reviews and 747 photos

Rynek Glowny at night, HRC is besides the statue
by micas_pt

Traveling with a child who thinks he is already a teenager and wants to "be cool" means you sometimes have dinner at the least typical restaurant in town. Meaning, Hard Rock Cafe. :)

When in Krakow, you can't "hide" Hard Rock Cafe from a potencial pre-teenager. It is situated on Rynek Glowny, and mainly at night with its lights on, he will sure notice and ask please, please, please. So, on our second night in Krakow, we had dinner there.

I ordered the local hamburger, which I had already tasted in Warsaw and that I enjoyed a lot: apart from the usual, which is the same worldwide - hamburger, bread and french fries - the Pole typical one also comes with: mushrooms, bacon and a potato pancake and a sweet sauce made of berries jam. It was very tasty. After our dinner we drank expresso. It was quite a big surprise to discover it was Portuguese coffee!! It was a delicious Delta coffee, felt so good. :)

Unlike Warsaw's Hard Rock, this one is very tourist oriented, a consequence of Krakow, which is so much more tourist oriented than Warsaw. And Rynek Glowny is the queen of touristy locations in Krakow. Just like in Prague, I found the waiter way too much helpful, ?

Address: Rynek Glowny
Directions: By the Basilica of the Virgin Mary.
Rating: 3
Theme: American

• Written Sep 20, 2011

Comments

micas_pt

“Don't stress, enjoy the places.”

Have you been to Krakow?