"Tricycle: Learning How To Travel" Top 5 Page for this destination Nasugbu Transportation Tip by Aidy_p

Nasugbu Transportation: 6 reviews and 11 photos

Four Persons Can Ride In a Tricycle
by Aidy_p

When you're not on a tour, you have to figure out many things by yourself. Fortunately, my friends and I had a local host who helped us throughout our stay in Nasugbu. Without him, we would have been swindled by the tricycle operators.

Firstly, in my context, tricycles are what little children will play with. So the first culture shock was when my host told me that their motorcycle, coupled with a carriage, is called a tricycle.

Secondly, there are areas where tricycles can or can't go. It's a No-No busy city streets or highway. Usually, they operate in rural areas. Even so, there are districts where selected tricycles are allowed to go. In this sense, I believe the areas are controlled by different syndicates.

Finally, the way to hail a tricycle is not by waving, but by putting your two hands together and clapping in a way that the tricycle drivers are able to pick up even though they are a distance away.

Really enjoyed the tricycle rides!

Mode: AROUND
Type: Motorcycle

• Written Sep 20, 2011

Comments

Aidy_p

“I Need To Finish Seeing 30% of The World!!! Nvm tt 70% of the World Is Under Water!”

Have you been to Nasugbu?