"The Swarovski Chandeliers at Mandalay Bay" Top 5 Page for this destination Mandalay Bay Tip by joiwatani
Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas: 44 reviews and 84 photos
I am fascinated with chandeliers so mostly at hotel lobbies, these are the ones that I notice first. The give ambience to the room. I had seen so many beautiful chandeliers especially in hotel lobbies, in churches and in mansions.
At Mandalay Bay Hotel, the chandeliers are simple but charming. The huge one on top of the fountain leading to the Mandalay Swimming Pool is huge- not cascading but just a large piece with lights on it that go through a Tiffany cut glasses. The top are decorated with Swarovski glasses that sparkle and give a glow to the lobby.
When you are looking at the water fountain at the top of the stairs, it feels like you can touch the huge chandelier. It's beautiful and gigantic.
Address: 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Directions: The chandelier is located at the lobby of Mandalay Bay.
Phone: (702) 632-7580
More Things to Do in Las Vegas (123)
More Reviews (112)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels