"The fountain inside the Mandalay Bay" Top 5 Page for this destination Mandalay Bay Tip by joiwatani
Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas: 45 reviews and 85 photos
There are many fountains in most hotels in Las Vegas. I think the soothing sound of the waterfall has calming effect to the visitors and to the staff as well. Also, it is a beautiful and attractive architectural decor to any hotel or even to residential houses.
There's a huge waterfall at the Wynn's Hotel- it's the biggest in Las Vegas actually. There's also one huge fountain in front of the Mirage Hotel, Monte Carlo Hotel and a modern fountain at the Aria Hotel. The cascading water fountain at the Ventian is also spectacular what with its beautiful garden. It cascades to three floors!
The smaller versions of hotel fountains are at the Polo Towers of which the sculpture of horses are in the middle of the fountain.
At Mandalay Bay, the fountain is placed close to the stairway leading to the Oasis Restaurant and to the swimming pools.
Address: 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Directions: The fountain is located close to the lobby of the hotel
Phone: (702) 632-7580
More Things to Do in Las Vegas (123)
More Reviews (112)
- See All Polo Towers
- See All A week is just about right
- See All Looking for Pucci?
- See All Woflgang Puck Pizzeria and Cuccina
- See All CityCenter Tram of Bellagio, Crystals ...
- See All Bring your own aluminum water tin can!
- See All Watch the eruption of the volcano at...
- See All Pack an umbrella stroller for your kid!
- See All Visit the The Oasis at Mandalay Bay
- See All Buying jewelries on installment
- See All Those servers that roam around the...
Been to Las Vegas?Share your travels with the world!
joiwatani's Related Pages
Have you been to Las Vegas?Share Your Travels